Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jesus loves you and you... and you and you...

I'm not sure if anyone likes the weather currently... sure i mean its great for getting sunburnt and getting all hot and sweaty (no exercise required!!) but no... I love the cooler times...

Yes I am a winter gurl... put on stacks of clothes, watch the rain come down, sit around a fire and drink hot chocolate.... mmm...

So how do you solve a problem like Maria..?

Well... God just sent me a message... I'm pretty chuffed to be honest...

I thought I'd get a sloganizer from sloganizer.net for myspace so I typed in Laney and clicked create image... and I got this

"Jesus loves Laney"

Now THAT has made my day :)

2 comments:

Laney said...

tee hee... yes yes
don't every put words in <>
or else it doesn't come out right
*sigh*
it's alll goooooood
here we (of the female species) come beachy beach!

Anonymous said...

sarsy loves laney toooooo